My kids have almost been in school for a full week now and we are getting back into the swing of things as far as our schedule. I do my best to encourage both of them each morning before they depart for their respective classes, but sometimes, I think it goes in one ear and right out the other. It’s nice to be able to give them a reminder while they are at school, letting them know you are cheering for them all the way.
When I received a package from Hallmark with three encouragement cards for my students as well as a stack of Lunch Notes for Kids that can “add a little love to lunchtime”, I got excited. Here is just another way I can stay connected to my brood while they are at school and let them know that I am rooting for them during their good days at school, as well as their bad.
In addition to sending me a few goodies, the wonderful people at Hallmark is giving me an opportunity to give away a back-to-school gift pack to one lucky reader. The back-to-school gift pack includes:
- Three (3) Hallmark greeting cards from the Hallmark Kids Collection, perfect for kids in school to get them motivated or cheer them up after a bad day
- Lunchbox Notes For Kids, a stack of 50 notes that you can put in your kids lunch to help them have a great day at school
- A Hallmark recordable Storybook that you can read and record so your child can listen to it and be reminded of you whenever they want to read.
To enter, you must do the following. Trust be, it will be painless:
- Follow me both on Twitter and on Facebook
- Subscribe to my blog
- Tweet, Enter the Hallmark Back-to-School gift pack giveaway by @thecubiclechick http://bit.ly/r3oQqa
- Comment below and let me know you’ve done as instructed, and how you would use the Hallmark gift pack to encourage your kid(s)
See—I told you it will be painless!
One winner will be chosen at random on 9/5/11 after 6pm CST and announced on Twitter and Facebook. The winner will have 24 hours to claim prize, or an alternative winner will be chosen. The prize will be shipped directly from Hallmark. This contest is only open to U.S. residents, void where prohibited.