I am a tad bit late with the latest OPI Collection, which was released about 2 weeks ago. OPI’s newest foray into international colordom following Switzerland, Hong Kong, and Holland is OPI Germany, a suite of 12 fabulous colors inspired and created with the country of Germany in mind.
Retail priced at $8.50 per bottle (at ULTA), OPI’s GermanyCollection boasts bold, deep colors and is perfect for the Fall and Winter seasons. I especially enjoy the richness these colors showcase.
- Don’t Pretzel My Buttons (taupe)
- Schnapps Out of It (red)
- My Very First Knockwurst (pink)
- Every Month is Oktoberfest (burgundy)
- Berlin There, Done That (light brown)
- Danks Shiny Red (red)
- Don’t Talk Back to Me (pale green)
- Deutsche You Want Me Baby? (red)
- Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! (black)
- Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs (plum/purple)
- Unfor-greta-bly Blue (blue)
- German-icure by OPI (dark red)
I recently purchased a set of OPI Germany Collection Ger-mani’s with he colors Don’t Pretzel My Buttons, Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, Ufor-greata-bly Blue, and Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs, and I love them!
What do you think of OPI’s GermanyCollection?