Many of you already know, I am a huge fan of Kesha Brown, aka UncommonChick. She and I have been friends for going on three years now, and she has grown her UncommonChick brand to amazing heights. On this week’s episode, I had the honor of being able to interview her and we discussed her brand, why we should escape normal and be uncommon, and so much more. Also, she informs us about her new UncommonChick University which helps us learn how to be our best selves.
On Episode 3 of the Work It Podcast, we discuss:
- Discussing polarizing topics/news in the workplace
- How to let coworkers know you don’t want to talk about certain things at work
- When to contact management or HR about workplace harassment
- How awesome being uncommon is (interview with UncommonChick Lakesha Brown)
- Giveaway of an Uncommon Chick t-shirt (listen to see how you can win a UncommonChick t-shirt from TheCubicleChick.com)
And special thanks to Tony Scott for recording an awesome intro for the podcast. I am forever grateful and honored! (Visit his website here)
You can always stream the episodes above, download or simply subscribe in itunes to the Work It podcast. I’m really trying to grow the show, so your subscription on iTunes to Work It means a lot!
Also, if you want to be a featured guest on the Work It podcast or have a Career and Work Life Balance questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 28B-LOG1.
Are you a small biz owner or entrepreneur who wants 30,000+ potential blog readers to know about your product or service? Buy an ad that can be broadcast during our podcast. Email me for more information at ads @ thecubiclechick.com and put Podcast in the subject line.