Decorate the Holidays with Gordmans $25 Giftcard Giveaway
Decorating for the holidays is something that I enjoy doing. It gives me the opportunity to switch things up in my home decor wise, and allows my family to get into the spirit of the holidays as well. We all get together and go through the storage of holiday items that we’ve collected over the years as well as purchase new items that we want to use. By decorating together, it brings us closer and also makes for fun family time. Stringing up lights, decorating the tree, and putting fun items all throughout the house—that is just a few of the things we like to do when we makeover our home for the holidays.
One of my go-to places for holiday decor is Gordmans. Being as how I don’t want to spend a mint on items, I am always looking for discount items that are of quality and will last year after year. This past weekend, my daughter and I visited our local Gordmans in Chesterfield to pick out some decor for the holidays. Namely, things I could place outdoor in our yard and special touches for our living areas.
I found a wonderful snowman that can greet our visitors when they come over. And the price was right! It is these touches that make our house a home for Christmas. Plus, our neighbors seem to like it too!
When selecting decor for the holidays, you want to keep these things in mind:
- Price: your holiday decor items don’t have to cost a lot. You can find high quality decor at Gordmans that are affordable and can be used year after year.
- Longevity: will you be using this item again next year? It is something that is haute and now, not timeless? Before you invest in the piece, make sure you know how long you will be using it for. For most holiday decor, you probably want to reuse and repurpose it again year after year.
- Style: how well does the decor item fit in your home? What is your theme? It is traditional, color coordinated, contemporary? Does it go well with everything? Does it reflect your home and family’s personality?
Holiday decor should fit in easily in your living space, and shouldn’t require you to have to re-do the whole room. Look for pieces that fit well on the mantle, shelves, tables, and other surface space.
To help you bring in the holidays with decor for your living space, I have the opportunity to give away a $25 gift card from Gordmans. To enter, you must do the following:
To enter to win the gift card, you must do the following:
- Check out Gordmans on Facebook
- Leave a comment below letting me know how you are decorating for the holidays and what you would use the Gordmans $25 gift card for
- Tweet: “Win a $25 @Gordmans gift card from @TheCubicleChick. Click to enter: https://www.thecubiclechick.com/?p=23897”
One (1) entrant will be chosen at random to win the gift card. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. If the winner does not claim their prize within 48 hours, another winner will be selected. Please make sure when leaving a comment to use a working and valid email address, as this is how you will be notified if you win. This giveaway ends December 12th, 2013 at 7:00 pm CST.
Good luck to all who enter! And Happy Holidays!