Written By: Health and Beauty Contributor Daphne Channel
Over the last couple of years, juicing has become quite popular. In fact, people start juicing for one reason and continue for another. There are so many benefits to juicing; it’s a wonder that everyone isn’t doing it.
I know juicing got me crazy! I have tried several crazy combinations, some are tastier than others but what’s great is almost every vegetable and fruit that can be eaten raw can be juiced. So this allows you to experiment and come up with some very unique recipes. Also each glass packs a punch, you get an amazing boost of nutrients which are needed in your daily diet.
Although juicing has many benefits, I have a few that are on the top of my list.
Here are 5 Reasons Why You Should Be Juicing:
1. Weight Loss: replacing just one meal a day with an 8oz glass of vegetable/fruit juice gives you more valuable nutrients at a lower caloric intake.
2. Boosts your energy: because you are getting a high level of vitamins and nutrients you feel more energetic.
3. Skin Glows, hair and nails tend to grow faster: making you look younger and more vibrant.
4. Stronger Immune system: with increased vitamins and nutrients body is more equipped to fight off nasty colds and viruses.
5. Increased Sexual appetite: certain ingredients added to your juice act as aphrodisiacs and increase your libido.
Fat Burner Juice Recipe (drink twice a day as meal replacement)
Handful of Spinach or Kale
¼ cup of water
1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon of Agave
Libido Stimulator Juice Recipe (drink a couple of hours before sexual encounter)
2 Celery Sticks
1 cup Pineapple (without skin)
add in a couple of these ingredients which are sexual stimulants nutmeg, ginseng, figs, ginger, cloves, sweet basil, cayenne pepper
If you are struggling with weight loss, health issues or just want to feel more energetic, then juicing may be just the trick for you. The nutrients you get from freshly juiced vegetables and fruits aren’t just good for you they may help you enjoy life more too.
Do you juice? If so, what are some of your favorite things to juice? Share your recipe!