It’s that time, ya’ll!
I am steadfastly working on my Working Mom Holiday Gift Guide, and I would love to include you! Are you a business or service that wants to reach professional working moms on the go who make the majority of the buying decisions for the home? The Cubicle Chick platform is the perfect place to do so, and you will be showcased to over 80,000 social media followers who are looking for gift ideas.
These are the following categories in which I am seeing submissions for my Working Mom Holiday Gift Guide:
- personal development/self-care
- travel and lifestyle
- health and beauty
- home and garden
If your product or service fits any of those categories, let’s talk. Send your submission request to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Working Mom Holiday Gift Guide in the subject line—OR fill out this form below. If you have any questions, you can also reach me at that address.
Here are a few other details about TheCubicleChick.com for you to consider:
- We reach an average of 85,000 working moms and professional women each month
- We’ve been in business for ten years, and have done a gift guide each year
- We’ve worked with leading brands and have recommended over 1,000 products and services
- Our readers/followers are tech and business savvy women who are college educated and have a median average income of $50,000 or more
- All items submitted will be personally tested and vetted by me, the head Cubicle Chick, and working mom boss #MamaMogul
- If your items is included on our Working Mom Holiday Gift Guide, you will reach over 50,000 email subscribers
My Working Mom Holiday Gift Guide will be published on my site Wednesday, October 30th.
I am looking forward to creating a useful and fabulous gift guide for the busy working mom. Your awesome gift submissions can help me do just that, and I can’t wait to work with you!
[…] way that I set myself up early is to publish a post on The Cubicle Chick about being featured in my holiday gift guide. I usually publish it at the end of September, and use the post in emails to lure brands to work […]