We are almost in the full throes of the holiday season and I have already secured my daughter’s first Christmas present. It got me thinking about what I wanted this year. Of course, the season is not about presents or gifts, but this is also a time when my loved ones usually spring for gifts that we normally wouldn’t purchase during regular circumstances. I have so much (and I am so thankful), so it’s hard for me to think of what I would like from Santa this year. There are a few things I would like, most of which is because they are outdated or not working.
My list is in no particular order:
- New iPod Touch (mine has gone missing)
- New Louis Vuitton bag for travel/luggage
- Beats by Dre headphones (pink of course)
- Time Machine for my Macbook
- Concert tickets to see Watch the Throne concert with Jay Z and Kanye West in Chicago (Dec. 1st so early gift!)
- A nice picture of my 17 year old son and I together
Boring list I know, but I am blessed and pretty much have everything a girl could want. When you are an adult, it’s more about the giving than receiving (or at least it is for me!)
What’s on your grown up Christmas list this year? Find more unique Christmas gift ideas online at Personal Creations.