It’s a known fact that I wear weaves. I actually love rocking sew-ins as of late because I am transitioning from relaxed to natural hair, and a sew-in gives me the ability to rock different styles as I go through this process. A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Luxe Therapy about their Scalp Soother, which is a comb that helps sooth your scalp between the braids and wefts of a weave.
We’ve all seen (and done) the whole “pat your weave” thing as we are trying to get scratch and rub our scalps while wearing a weave. Not only is it annoying, but can be rather unpleasant when you are out and about. The Scalp Soother is a comb that you can keep with you that gets to the “root” of your itchy scalp. I’ve been using it for several days now, and let me tell you, I am hooked.
Not sure why someone hasn’t thought of this sooner.
Here are more details about the Luxe Therapy Scalp Soother:
- Patent-pending hair comb is ergonomically designed to conform to the shape of the head
- Effortlessly soothe and massage the scalp without affecting your braided base, net, or extensions
- Reduce irritation and stimulate hair growth by promoting blood flow to the scalp
- Safe alternative to using pointy objects to alleviate “weave itch” (this can injure the scalp and cause hair follicle damage!)
- Can be used on natural hair, including Type 4 (kinky) without disturbing hair styles
- Flexible, yet sturdy base that is guaranteed not to break
The Scalp Soother retails for $10.00 and can be purchased online. It features a patent pending design that really soothes the scalp. I am a believer!
Luxe Therapy also creates other products for the hair that are natural, vegan, and organic. I also tried their Follicle Food Scalp Treatment, which is wonderful keeping the scalp fresh and clean.
Disclaimer: I received free products in exchange for this post. This is a true review of my thoughts and feelings about this product, and this is not a paid or sponsored post.