If you are looking to do a little St. Patrick’s Day crafting, we have three different selections for you to choose from! Whether you want some crafts for adults or kids, these easy and inexpensive DIY projects will put some St. Patrick’s Day pep in your step and spirit in your space. Oh, and the best part? All of these crafts are inexpensive and easy. Take a look!
Craft #1 St. Patrick’s Day Treat Bucket
Perfect for giving some chocolate gold coins in, this St. Patrick’s Day Treat bucket only takes seconds to make!
Small, white treat bucket (Dollar Tree)
Green Mustache sticker (Hobby Lobby)
Gold chocolate coins
1. Begin by peeling and sticking the green mustache to the front of the bucket.
2. Fill the bucket with gold tinsel or shredded yellow paper.
3. Add some optional ribbon to the handle of your bucket.
4. Fill with St. Patrick’s Day treats such as gold coins or rainbow Skittles candies.
Craft #2 Lucky Leprechaun Mustache Straws
These are great for enjoying your St. Patrick’s Day punch with! Using just two supplies, these only take seconds to make and are so fun and festive.
Orange or green straws (Hobby Lobby)
Green mustache stickers (Hobby Lobby)
1. Choose which mustache you wish to use. Peel and stick it to the straw. You can use a dab of glue if you wish, if you are afraid your mustache will not adhere well. Use your straw for all of your St. Paddy’s Day sipping. So fun!
Craft #3 St. Patrick’s Day Pinch Protector
No one likes getting pinched on St. Patrick’s Day, do they? Protect yourself with these easy and inexpensive pinch protectors. Make a few with the kids, a classroom of kiddos, or just for yourself so you can avoid getting pinched.
Green paint or green marker
Green stickers or glitter foam
1. Begin by painting or coloring your clothespins green. Allow them to dry.
2. Peel and stick some stickers or cut and stick some glitter foam to the clothespins for extra décor and flare.
3. Once the pinch protectors are ready, go ahead and place one on your clothing. This way, no matter what you wear on St. Patrick’s Day, you have a touch of green on and won’t get pinched.
See how easy it can be to get into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit? These three St. Patrick’s Day crafts are so fun, so festive, and above all, so frugal! Give them a try and get into the holiday!
Written By DIY & Craft Contributor, Katie Femia